I have SO few pics of their time with us but I still have to document it because
they are such dear friends!
We cherish time that we get with them...and as their family is growing,
We cherish time that we get with them...and as their family is growing,
and our kids are getting older it's getting even more fun to see them interact!
Seth is now the college pastor at CFCF so they brought a team of students for a week
of outreach in Tempe...
their family stayed with us so it was really good to get some quality time
with these lifelong friends!
We've kind of started a tradition of getting the girls all matching
outfits...this time around it was more like "coordinating shirts"!
We let Thad join in on the pics even though he didn't have the same shirt!
Uh oh--hold on to Lydia, Gracie...
Oops! There she went!
Wish I had more pics...but we did more talking than picture taking
on this trip I think! Sweet sweet time!
Can't wait for them to come visit again! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment