I have SO many pictures, not to mention thoughts and stories to share from last week...don't know if I"ll ever get it all down but I'll see how it goes.
Our close friends the Littles came to visit and again, to be with people that you've known for so long and walked through lots of life with is priceless. The Littles started becoming our good friends I think over 5 years ago. They were around before we even moved into our house on Brooksdale (actually, I think the first time we all hung out was when they showed up to help us move out of our house on Hunnewell...they always have been of the serving kind!!).
What was special about this trip was that it wasn't just our friends Seth and Emily visiting...but their family has expanded. This was our first time to see/meet/hold their sweet baby girl, Lydia Hope. She is already 8 weeks old and this was my first time to see her...I had been counting down the days! The Littles have held everyone of my babies with in a day or two of them being born...so it was about time for her to meet her Aunt Joy and Uncle Travis.
Ok...I have to get on with pics from the week or I'll never get through this!
Picking them up at the airport. My first look at Lydia!
(unfortunately this is the only pic I have with her...sad!)
Picking them up at the airport. My first look at Lydia!
(unfortunately this is the only pic I have with her...sad!)
The girls meeting baby Lydia for the first time.
Some People from church told us about this fun hike North of the Phoenix area and
so we decided to go try it out. So after a laid back morning catching up we headed out.
Our car was packed out with 4 car seats, 4 girls 3 and under and 4 adults!
A pit stop to Sonic on the way...
Seth and E.
SG getting a bite of ice cream from Em.
And on to Tonto Natural Bridge.
This ended up being such a fun place to hike!
Loaded up and ready to go.
This is taken from the top...I'm impressed that we made it all the way down there!
The babies getting their naps during the hike.
Once we got to the bottom we went up under the "natural bridge"
so we were underneath this waterfall. The kids loved getting out
of the backpacks and exploring on their own.
of the backpacks and exploring on their own.
Ok, hilarious. Daddy hiked and the girls just held on.
They of course loved it, though. Anything with their daddy.
If you look close you can see them.
I have no idea how he got them way over there.
Emmy and I hanging at the bottom.
Emily and Lydia.
My girls love the Littles.
They have been such a big part of their lives since they were born.
Cool shot, Seth.
The Little Family
That was day one with the Littles!

1 comment:
I love these pictures SOOOO much!!!!
Post a Comment