Getting ready with the bride...(Ellie was very hyper and super excited!)
E and Lala
We changed bows...
you can see from the above pics that the headband wasn't going to stay put!
E and Nana
Me and Sandra (and a little friend behind us!)
A pic with Ellie, Julie (the other flower girl), and Gracie (the honorary flower girl!)
Daddy putting band-aids on blisters that had already formed on E's
feet from the new shoes! Wish we had waited to put them on until right before
the wedding started.
feet from the new shoes! Wish we had waited to put them on until right before
the wedding started.
Look at her! So big and so brave walking down that aisle. She did perfect!
She walked right to me and sat down. I was so proud of her! She loved it! So much so
in fact, that after we processed out she said, "ok, Mommy, now let's do it again!"
and notice...no shoes. Neither girl wore them but they were precious barefoot.
SG did great, too, sitting in her seat and watching.
SG did great, too, sitting in her seat and watching.
(except for calling out and waving "Hi Mommy, Hi Mommy" as I walked down the aisle!)
Trav rationed the fruit snacks which helped!
And thank you to Amy who held the baby and took her out when she got noisy.
The wedding was beautiful. I love weddings because it's always a challenge and a charge afresh for Trav and I in our own marriage and I love that. And I love it when two people come together who are so in love with Jesus and each other that you know they are going to make an impact in the kingdom.
Trav rationed the fruit snacks which helped!
And thank you to Amy who held the baby and took her out when she got noisy.
The wedding was beautiful. I love weddings because it's always a challenge and a charge afresh for Trav and I in our own marriage and I love that. And I love it when two people come together who are so in love with Jesus and each other that you know they are going to make an impact in the kingdom.
Some after wedding pics.
My sweet girls.
Ellie LOVED her little bouquet. She loved holding it and was really careful with it!
Decent family pic? So hard with these ages!
The reception place was beautiful and it was a perfect night.
There were rolling green pastures and green trees as far as you could see.
Rob's brother and Julie, Rob and Ellie
E and our silly Sandra.
I love this picture! Thank you Sarah Ladd!!
Ellie absolutely loved being around so many people that she knew so well.
(and so did her momma!)
The girls and Ellie. She's been tagging along with me and the girls since she was an infant!
They've all helped take care of her in some way along the way.
What precious friends.
And back inside for the party!
Me, Lace, and Can
How I miss them living in our basement!
We were crazy to take three kids three and under to a wedding,
but it was really fine and we had lots of help.
When they called all the couples to the floor, we made the best of it.
Family dance. A sweet memory.
We go back all the way to Baylor...going on almost 15 years!
Sandra, Lisa, me (Emmy), and Dara.
Oh to see a pic of all of us 15 yrs ago...whoa.
Emily and me. A treasure to me.
Can not wait to meet that baby and love him/her as much as she has
love mine.
Seth is going to be a great daddy! Look how happy baby Emmy is with him!
Colorado, Arizona, Indonesia.
So thankful I have friends that will follow God wherever he calls,
but I will miss them.
Yay! The happy couple and the Phillips family!!
Me, Lace, and Can
How I miss them living in our basement!
We were crazy to take three kids three and under to a wedding,
but it was really fine and we had lots of help.
When they called all the couples to the floor, we made the best of it.
Family dance. A sweet memory.
We go back all the way to Baylor...going on almost 15 years!
Sandra, Lisa, me (Emmy), and Dara.
Oh to see a pic of all of us 15 yrs ago...whoa.
Emily and me. A treasure to me.
Can not wait to meet that baby and love him/her as much as she has
love mine.
Seth is going to be a great daddy! Look how happy baby Emmy is with him!
Colorado, Arizona, Indonesia.
So thankful I have friends that will follow God wherever he calls,
but I will miss them.
Yay! The happy couple and the Phillips family!!
What an unforgettable weekend for us.
2 comments:
oh! everyone looks so pretty!
i loved ellie wearing emily's headband - too bad it didn't work!
is travis growing a goatee?
are you calling emily "emmy" - sorry - all of these questions came up in my head :)
looks like yall had a wonderful time. i love the green pasture - it is beautiful!
love all the wedding festivity pics! ellie looked like a WONDERFUL flower girl! miss you guys already.... BAH! see you so soon!
Post a Comment