Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Dozen Days Later

So in Ellie's little life she has already been paid so many special visits!! Four grandparents, an aunt, an uncle, and a cousin have all traveled from Texas to see and hold her! She has also already attended two Christmas parties (one of which she helped host at her own house--she did great!). We (and she) are adjusting to life well...she's even letting Mommy and Daddy sleep for good little chunks at night. Tonight she made her first trip (at least outside the womb!) to Chilis! We are enjoying life with her so much...we are so thankful for the miracle of her little life!!

5 comments:

The Crenshaws said...

Hey friend! Found your blog, and now I can keep up with miss Ellie. Enjoyed time with you in Waco!

Olson Family said...

Congrats Joy! I love looking at your blog:) I think I found it through the Kouba's....

Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve said...

Congratulations Joy and Travis on beautiful baby Ellie! Loved the baby announcement...she is just precious! Love and miss you guys! Keep in touch!

walkers said...

oh wow, you all look beautiful. we are so happy for you guys and excited for all that is ahead...

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

Congrats Travis and Joy! We are excited for you all and the adventures ahead. Keep in touch! Love, Pete and Jenny Jones