Sunday, November 11, 2012

My friend Lisa the Photographer

She really is...she has a great eye for it and takes unbelievable pictures.

She took some of our kids at iCON...
it was a little crazy but she still got some really good ones!



I LOVE this one...so Gracie.


She caught the mischief in her eyes!


Oh I love my big girls...their laughter fills a room.

This one is hilarious...very indicative of the way the little photo shoot went!
I think it's so funny that Emily is sitting there and not getting up, but screaming!
And Gracie is looking away and holding up a flower.
And Ellie is being the oldest child, trying to hold it together and follow instructions!

THANK YOU, LISA!!
My entryway has all new photos...and it's so sweet knowing they were taken by such a dear friend who knows me so well and loves my kids so much.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh my goodness! theseare two cute