Travis, I found your blog from the Kouba's blog. I am thrilled to hear about your life since Baylor. Your wife and daughter are beautiful. Do you remember Erin Sudduth? She's moving up to Boston next month for grad school at Harvard. What a small world. Check out our family's blog when you can. Such a small world. God bless you and your family, friend! Jen (Hoge) Johnson
3 comments:
Travis, I found your blog from the Kouba's blog. I am thrilled to hear about your life since Baylor. Your wife and daughter are beautiful. Do you remember Erin Sudduth? She's moving up to Boston next month for grad school at Harvard. What a small world. Check out our family's blog when you can. Such a small world. God bless you and your family, friend!
Jen (Hoge) Johnson
it's not a real addiction until she's getting them in huge white styrofoam cups from the convenient store.
i love what kelly wrote - its true - but i am sure little ellie will be there soon! can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment